View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 03:30 AM
Experiencer

On the topic of reiki, I've become attuned too and have benefited immensely from it. That being said, it's taken months to see real changes from it, they were all gradual and subtle but was well worth the time investment.

I think most people will not be attuned and will go to a practitioner. If I spent as much time at reiki sessions given by someone else as I did on my own, I would have spent several thousand dollars to get the same results. I don't think most people would be able to do that.

And it also depends on the level of the healer and the situation of the healee. If the healer is fresh out the gate you'll get less results unless he's a born adept. Likewise, if the person wanting healed isn't ready for the healing, it won't happen. Sometimes in order to get that one glaring problem fixed you have to fix a dozen little problems you're not even aware of that are creating the glaring problem. In that case, it will take a long time to gradually see improvements.

Then there are these guys like the OP is describing that can just look at you and wave their hands and you're all better instantly. In these cases I still say it's possible not only because the healer is so well developed, but because the person wanting healed is in the proper place in life to receive the healing. I could be wrong. Maybe the best healers can blast through the toughest blockages in certain cases, or all cases. IDK.