View Single Post
Old 25-03-2015, 09:35 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Mistakes
How did you know I felt attracted to the thread and wanted to post?!
Trees are simply beautiful and I can spend hours gazing at them and pictures of them. Certain trees in the Himalayan mountains (conifers/deodars) are especially amazing as they hang almost suspended off slopes.
Trees help me ground myself. One little visualization I like to do near their roots in the ground is to visualize a root going down to the centre of the earth from my tail bone and sort of putting anchor in the earth. When I do that I feel connected to the trees as if my branches sway and float freely but I am held secure to the earth. I can sometimes share energy with trees, giving it silently if I feel the tree needs it ; but more often I just hold, touch or hug a tree if I am sad or tired and they seem to support me. I feel immense love for them spontaneously and I think they can feel that. I like to yoga especially grounding and balancing leg exercises near trees.
Here is praying for more and more trees:)

Haha, hello Moonincancer that sounds like a nice grounding technique I also do something similar, nature in general is very grounding I think it's good for all people to get in touch with nature. Im happy that you feel immense love for Trees aswell. Thanks Moon for the post an Is this the himalayan mountain tree your talking about?