View Single Post
Old 23-06-2015, 06:13 PM
Neville

I slept with it on the Pillow next to me and had the best nights sleep in the longest of times. I thought however that it might just not be working so I made another one this morning and as I completed construction the original one woke up.

I am assuming that as with any creative birth a thing takes a bit of time to get going. So anyway..I have now got 2, A Brother and a Sister. As I sense a feminine energy from the first and a male energy from the second.

I do not have a heat gun to smooth the outer glue shell but have found that the intricate patterns aid meditation commencement as they provide focus.

With regard to messages , I had put in my mind the name of the entity living in my Nuummite Skull. "Cyrus Rebo" ...I have googled the name but not discovered anything as yet.

I have asked both Baramay Devices what their names are but both seem decidedly mute as yet , however the energy having only just been birthed is still building and charging . they both emit de ionizing energy at present which is always a positive sign, as anyone who works with crystals should attest.

I hope to report further as things progress.