View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 07:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Edit: Moved thread to Twin Flame Section

Hello there,

I know being in love and sharing a relationship is a wonderful elevating spiritual experience however, if she does not desire children, that is her personal choice, and loving someone entails respecting an individuals boundaries and personal choices.

I would stay in the present moment when together, continue to enjoy each others company, who knows she could change her mind in time, or she could not, neither decision should be a deciding factor in loving someone. However, if this is a deal breaker for you, I would recommend parting ways and finding another partner who does desire children and a family.

Lastly, myself being a mother; being a parent is the hardest job in the world. There is much responsibility with children, it's not all that glitters and gold, its work LOL and it tends to change the dynamics of the relationship in many ways. ( I can't imagine changing poo and pushing 4x4 strollers as an alluring selling point for a romantic spiritual union but that's just me lol). Look at it this way without getting too invested in the future (which doesn't even exist); the best of your relationship is right now in the present moment, it doesn't get better than right NOW. Enjoy it.

I do not subscribe to twin flames theories as I find them counter productive in a spiritual journey, however, from my understanding, you don't have to be married or have children with another individual to share a 'spiritual' connection or close friendship.

Clover