View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 12:15 AM
Experiencer
If you get annoyed with non-vegans you don't really understand the concept of love from a spiritual point of view.

Love from a spiritual point is about a greater unity with all life. A deeper felt connection with everything that lives: animals, plants and humans too of course.
Vegans are basically more evolved in their sense of love because they don't hurt animals anymore. That means they have a greater harmony with animals. And that results in a more harmonious world in the afterlife.

But you don't use that love against other people. You use your love to EMBRACE other people. Also to embrace non-vegans. That is how you increase your sense of harmony. And that will result in a more luscious world in the afterlife.
And if non-vegans don't want your love then that is up to them. That is how they shut themselves off from a greater sense of unity and a more luscious world in the afterlife.

On the other hand, non-vegans are just as well capable of showing a great sense of harmony. They too can have so much love towards all life that they live in a luscious world too. Those people will never annoy you. But with respect to eating meat, animal food, there will remain a gap between them and vegans.
It's all about becoming aware of your dark aspects. About becoming aware of what aspects are not loving and in harmony towards all other life.

Don't blaim yourself if you lack a sense of love in whatever way. Learn how to change. Learn how to refrain from bad habits, from habits that lack love and harmony. And try to be more open towards other people and all other life.

When I dream in my sleep I am usually in a dark kind of place. And when I wake up I always think, is that all the love I have within me? Is this how I really am? Is that all I have to give?
But on the other hand, it doesn't help me so much to show my awareness of harmony and love while I sleep. Because those are the places where I do fine already. I am fine overthere. It's the dark places that I need to work on. Those are the places where I need to change my feelings and attitude towards others.

That is the challenge for us here on earth. How we need to grow. How we need to feel and to think.

Don't let people get to you with their negative thinking. Protect your space. Protect your sense of unity and harmony. Don't get annoyed.
If you get annoyed you lose your sense of unity and basically you lose your contact with the luscious world in the afterlife. You hide yourself from it by your annoyance.
You can't see the afterlife while you are here. But you will when your time is over here.

Build on your awareness.