Thread: Black Christ
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Knower

I'm not talking about Jesus Christ who lived 2000+ years ago; I'm talking about an interesting story I heard about a black Jesus on an interview where someone had heard the story and asked David Wilcock about him. According to David there was a black man who was performing miracles like Christ and attracting attention in Africa in the 1960s. Unfortunately he attracted the attention of the elite and they didn't like what he was doing so they shot him in the head. Not only didn't he die but his head injury recovered almost instantly. When they found they couldn't kill him they told him they would take him to the UN where he could deliver his message to humanity. After they got him on a plane they killed him and ground his body up and put it in 6 separate containers designed to carry nuclear material. Apparently 6 planes came and docked with this plane and each carried a canister off to a different destination where the body parts were reduced to ashes and buried. The dead man then regenerated his body and appeared in the office of each of the people who planned this operation and told them that if they don't want him he won't remain on the earth but soon there will be many more people like him on the earth and they (the elite/cabal) won't be able to stop them (the Christ-like people). Here's the video link for anyone who's interested:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSdox5AIi_E
The Jesus story starts at 1 hour 21 minutes.

I found the story fascinating but the only reference I found to it was in the video listed above.