Thread: Let it go
View Single Post
Old 26-07-2016, 10:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous111
He doesn't care. If he cared, he would be here. He wouldn't walk away if he cared. I'm sick of this "oh but he's just scared" stuff I'm sick of everyone telling me to hold on and not lose hope and wait for him just because he's the runner and he's supposedly scared.

What is this? We're expected to sit here and do everything in our power to get them back as they go around living their lives without a care in the world for us.

Hey Anonymous 111

Walking away for a while is fine and healthy and will help the two of you to move forward. However always leave the lines of communication open, as there is love there. The Tf relationship is really literal. So if you say I never want to see you again for example they will take it literally and not see you again.

My personal advice (of course it's your choice and ultimately each one of us has to do what's right for us) is not to wait for someone to come round and treat you better, my advice would be to go and get on with your life if the two of you are meant to be together and that is what you have blueprinted, then you will be together once you are ready.

The Universe will create the connection points at the right time. Even tf's sometimes contract not to get back together in a life in order to create further growth for the couple. This is a life of one of many and tf's have known each other for an eternity. However, on this dense planet there will be things that each one of you may pick up that may confuse the other or make the connection slower because the human world is complicated and there are implications from all over the place that influence our behaviors.

As tf's it's tough to work through this stuff together, hence the runner dynamic. It truly is a gift to allow us to experience personal growth that benefits both twins. In effect not being together can quicken this experience say for example through a dark night of the soul. This is not part of the twins mission with each other so each twin has to experience this on their own and it heals both twins. Ultimately this then creates the energy necessary to pull the tf's back together.

All the love and light
Akira