View Single Post
Old 27-08-2019, 01:13 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialZero
I doubt in the future you'll be interested in such things. It's fun to look back but as you evolve you'll see the value of moving forward.
I'm not reincarnating into the future. This isn't 2009 anymore, back when I was still some carefree 21 year old. Back then I would've been fine with that. Not anymore, my plans changed, around 2014-2016. I'd rather redo this life as a girl, then have to be a girl in my next life and deal with this futuristic nonsense! This will NOT be my next life and you think it will, then you're crazy: https://youtu.be/qlYFvdr6yNM

You don't understand, I was ROBBED of a social life in my adulthood, because of Autism. I feel like I've hardly accomplished anything. Yes, I lived on my own for about 7 years now but that's not the point. I have no friends (save for one), never got a job; because of sensory issues, never went to college, I live on my own and I'm dependent on my mother. I'd love to redo this life again (albeit, with some differences like not being the same person, per-say). Also, nobody cares about me or seems to know I exist (except for my mother). My plan to come back as my twin sister is actually a clever idea. Instead of moving forward in time, to some futuristic life (a la The Jetsons or Blade Runner) I'd rather live the same one again (like in Groundhog Day, but an entire life, instead of an entire day being repeated) and get it right. I deserve a second chance.

Last edited by BlakeGood88 : 27-08-2019 at 05:25 AM.