View Single Post
Old 25-08-2019, 12:29 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangerthanfiction
All earth angels are lightworkers but not all lightworkers are earth angels.

Both earth angels and lightworkers want to make the world a better place. There are many earth angel realms. One can belong to one or several categories. In other words you may belong to more then one realm. Check out Doreen Virtue's early work. She doesn't believe in New Age anymore but she brought very good information to us all.

I don't really feel like i fit into any of the earth angel realms even though i know there's some realm i belong too. I feel so negative though as a person and i feel like i bring alot of negativity with me. But i'm not always negative.

All lightworkers are here on earth to help raise the vibration of our planet. I for example talk to animals, insects and plants. I don't hear a response but i talk to them with a calm kind voice. I tell the animals, insects and plants that i love them and then i hug the animals and plants and kiss them. This might sound like an odd strange behavior especially from a 24 year old dude that i kiss plants. But its the type of healer i am. I just love animals, insects and plants deeply.

When I talk to animals ( wild animals) I do get a response.
in places where others do not.