View Single Post
Old 17-02-2018, 02:53 PM
Master

You simply cannot live in a world with so many teachings about transcending the human condition, without these desires being met on both an individual and planetary level of consciousness. It simply cannot occur. What might occur is that people get born into these desires and loose their way from the place they are born to the place they are going. If so, maybe there need to be teachings that light their way? Not more concepts that limits someone to be something they are not. I am not even sure such a thing as a human even exist other than the idea of it being here. When that idea is transcended maybe we all will be something else entirely.

I do get what you are saying that there is nothing wrong with being exactly where you are, and feeling the way you do. I just do not consider it human at all. I have heard stories like of a person being a tree in a past life, and how that person cared deeply for the life that lived among its branches. I have heard of a horse that got sick because a baby bird had died in front of it, and it could not do anything to help. Yet when that emotion was released it immediately felt better. I just believe it is about connecting to your nature, instead of being limited by a human condition if it is not for you