View Single Post
Old 30-10-2015, 12:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by notapsychic
Hello, yesterday September 2nd, 2015, I received a voice mail.
I checked the voice mail, and it was a very weird sound, like a monster or something like that (kind of like a different language) , but speaks in short fragments.
The thing is that such call was from my old phone. I got my new phone about 2 weeks ago. I carry both all the time since I'm still getting used to the new one.
I know that butt dialing can happen, but the thing is that my old phone rarely butt dialed at all, only when I left it unblocked (it was a very old, brick Nokia) . Also, what's the chance of it butt dialing a number of a 50+ contacts and calling only my new phone.
At the time I got the call, I was on the office doing some work, and I wasn't moving or anything, and I wasn't even aware there was a phone call at all.
Here I attach you a segment of the audio, and two different versions with the speed slowed down. The quality is bad because I recorded it from my phone with a headset using Audacity, so it doesn't sounds quite like I heard it.
filedropper.com/paranormal

It may sound like a dog, but I can assure you that there are no dogs at my office.

Can you guys give me an opinion?
Thanks

notapsychic - That's a strange event you described. The other night I woke up at 3:15 AM and just as soon as I woke up I heard a noise as if someone was stepping on the floor next to the bed. Immediately following that my phone opened itself up and went to the next menu and was super bright, lighting up the entire room. I assumed the motion sensor light had come on outside of my window because of the wind and leaves falling, but it was my phone. I have no real explanation for it, but it has never happened to me with a phone ever before. I don't have a smart phone or anything fancy; just a text and talk older phone. Just know that I had a real uneasy feeling about it and couldn't get back to sleep without turning on the bed stand light. Just didn't feel alone anymore in the room.

I've had TVs turn on and off, lights, portable intercom, door bells all effected, but the phone is a new one.

What do you believe is the cause of your strange phone incident?

Thanks for sharing.