View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 08:11 AM
Seeker

My old phone calling my new phone

Hello, yesterday September 2nd, 2015, I received a voice mail.
I checked the voice mail, and it was a very weird sound, like a monster or something like that (kind of like a different language) , but speaks in short fragments.
The thing is that such call was from my old phone. I got my new phone about 2 weeks ago. I carry both all the time since I'm still getting used to the new one.
I know that butt dialing can happen, but the thing is that my old phone rarely butt dialed at all, only when I left it unblocked (it was a very old, brick Nokia) . Also, what's the chance of it butt dialing a number of a 50+ contacts and calling only my new phone.
At the time I got the call, I was on the office doing some work, and I wasn't moving or anything, and I wasn't even aware there was a phone call at all.
Here I attach you a segment of the audio, and two different versions with the speed slowed down. The quality is bad because I recorded it from my phone with a headset using Audacity, so it doesn't sounds quite like I heard it.
filedropper.com/paranormal

It may sound like a dog, but I can assure you that there are no dogs at my office.

Can you guys give me an opinion?
Thanks