View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 05:11 PM
Pathfinder
Hey thanks for the replies both of you!! Sorry I took so long to message back. I took a little break from everything. So Cahill, I have done this a few times with different people and I picked up on some pretty good info and was also able to help them with things.

Hoppy, I have done readings on here for awhile! I have done energy readings and passed relative readings. I’ve been very successful for most of them. I had one or two that the info I passed over didn’t mean anything to them at the time. Unsure if it ended up making any sense to them.

I feel spirits a lot. I feel talking on my head or arms. If I scan around the room with my third eye I can see spirits standing by certain people but I feel like I’m making it up. So I’m unsure if it is my imagination or real. I can’t see any with my real eyes, not sure if I’d want to haha but I do see a bright flash at times that let me know spirits are there. Like a little dot of bright light. A orb type of thing. I’ve seen a shadow once and when I did I saw who it was in my minds eye. Was kinda crazy!!

As far as the aura stuff, I have dabbled in that a few times and have been able to see auras on myself and other people but not at will. I probably need more practice!

Hearing I’ve heard spirits a ton!! Sometimes I have to ask them to be quiet when I’m trying to go to bed lol.

Thanks again for all of the info everything!!!