View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 01:14 PM
Experiencer

"Like attracts like "......(referring to the Law of Attraction subject)

Miss Hepburn and Emm explained it as I understand it's meaning. I once had a little trouble understanding it but not anymore.

Emm quote: " For instance to attract wealth we need to feel wealthy"......" The feeling is the energy that attracts a like energy " unquote.

This is exactly how I interpret the meaning, in LOA terms, what " like attracts like" means. And, it works, and works rather well when you understand it, and practice it.

"Energy" ( vibration, frequency )

Just remember, it works at any scale.

If you feel poor, you attract persons, things, events that culture a poor environment.

If you feel rich, you attract persons, things, events that denote wealth.

If you feel happy and sociable, you attract persons, things, events that make you more happy and sociable.

If you feel sad and lonely, you attract the same. Your environment will adjust to accommodate your feelings, whether happy or sad.

Anyone who truly wants to make a change in their life, ( want a better relationship, more friends, more wealth, maybe just feeling happier and stress free) can do it.

Just remember, it may not happen overnight. It may take some time for the changes to become apparent.

A person with a weight problem didn't gain all that weight in one or a few days. It took months, maybe years. My point, don't ask the Universe for something and give up when it doesn't show up in your life the next day, week, or month.

There are many that give up on the Law of Atrraction, simply because they haven't given it enough time, and/or apply the methods of using it.