View Single Post
Old 27-06-2017, 06:26 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
Hello.

Faith is essentially another word for belief. Belief that "I can be healed" is required for the person seeking healing to be healed, and to allow any degree of healing is obviously an act of love. (This is true even for infants that receive healing, who clearly haven't yet consciously formed any strong convictions, because all humans are actually born with a set of programmed beliefs that are encoded in the DNA. The intelligence of the soul is what initially programs DNA. On a soul level, most infants allow healing to occur. The impetus towards well-being that is naturally in the cells is not impeded by negative belief.)

You seekers that place knowledge above love are essentially blind to this (i.e., that healing is an act of love.) Healing requires the right kind of knowledge, not just "knowledge" as you stated. Saying that the essential requirement is knowledge is a statement that lacks specificity. You weren't specific. It was a blanket statement that was given as a type of cure-all, a "this is what will work." Again, healing requires the right kind of knowledge, which would basically be an understanding that says, "I can be healed." The basis for such a positive belief is love.

Very basic research into case studies regarding this subject can show you very clearly that one does not need "facts" as you stated in order to be healed. One needs the BELIEF that one can be healed. One needs some degree of allowing SELF-LOVE in order to be healed. This is true even for comatose people who receive healing, because it is a simple fact that in order to receive anything, one has to be receptive to it, which means that at least the subconscious of the person needs to be in a position to allow the healing. (As long as there is brain activity in the subject, then there is some degree of a conscious will to remain physically alive.)

Many people have received some degree of healing without knowing specific facts about their condition, or how to apply any particular techniques. (Take small children, for example, who have had success with healing.) That, right there, what I just stated is a well-documented fact, and if a person who seeks healing understood just that one fact, he or she could--with faith (yes faith)--effect a self-healing (along with any other treatment that he or she may be getting).

The basis of all healing is LOVE, for there cannot be healing without it. Those who place "knowledge" or "facts" above love are heavily left-brained types that are enslaved to the lower ego to the degree that they deny the power of love. Love is superior to "facts." All life exists because of Divine Love.

Love is the common denominator in all movements towards greater health. In practical human expression, love is an attitude and an act of allowing well-being. This, my friend, is a fact!
Hey, hang on, I never said that love was not involved. I said that knowledge was involved and that can be applied with love. But, many an infant has died due to ignorance, irrespective of the love that has been directed at them.
You could easily say that life exists irrespective of love, as is seen by all the murders and the man made evils of the world. Life still carries on and the undetected murders still walk the streets