View Single Post
Old 28-01-2017, 04:35 PM
Newbie ;)

I can learn no further knowledge with regard to the true nature of our physical reality as I believe I have discovered the definitive model. No other information can now either add or subtract from it.

It effectively is an explanation of all the remaining unsolved mysteries in physics- in particular, what created the Big Bang. ( And no, I don't believe that it was any of the western religion's established church versions of a God deity ).

The model regards gravity as being the only physical force in the universe. The value of the other 3 cosmological forces can be deduced from this fact.The model also therefore represents the theory of quantum gravity.

I had previously tried to post a synopsis of the description of the model as my 1st Hello post on the forum. I didn't know however that you were not allowed to copy and paste [from a word doc]. So I don't fancy typing it all out again. However, if anyone wishes to read of my discovery, I believe I would be allowed to send it by email? Don't know, but I'm sure someone will let me know if it's allowed.