Thread: Haunted Dolls
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 01:22 AM
Administrator
Hello

For something to be sold as "haunted" that object has to hold onto that energy and that energy might wash from it in the act of a sale. Energy is fluid in its placing and it an move from place to place.

I have no dolls in the house they are to me creepy. Even my Daughter as a child did not want many dolls, never gravitated to them. She had one that was more a stuffy than a doll as a baby that she so loved but that was the only one she really connected with. Too when you pushed her belly she squeaked.

There are some traditions where a doll is created to hold the Soul of a dead person. For me this is why I do not care for dolls. I had them as a child but never had a real connection to them.

I have had haunted objects in my home from time to time I picked up second hand. When I re sold a table I did tell them of the history of it so that they did not upset the Spirit of whom it once belonged.

Lynn