Thread: Haunted Dolls
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 12:59 AM
asisu

The strength and energy of haunted dolls vary greatly. It is true that they can simply be marked that, but you must use your gut while browsing and reading descriptions from the seller to tell if they are being truthful. It is important to use your psychic abilities around these types as things, as this is where they were most likely affect you. It is incredibly rare to come across a doll that is powerful enough to physically alter your surroundings, and I would be extra cautious around them. I own 2 haunted dolls currently, they are twins who I have named Maela and Maylis. They specifically mess with the energy field. People who hold them can pick up on their emotions and thoughts. Maylis is very unfriendly and gives others the impression that she DOES NOT like to be touched, while Maela is a sweetheart. Maylis has given me nightmares after I made a harmless joke to her. I don't know a thing about those spirit apps, I know some do work and others are tricky or complicated and require additional devices. I simply use my senses. I suggest to keep seeking, but prepare yourself as well. These dolls will test you and some can easily overwhelm one who lacks the spiritual resilience. Some certainly do make great companions and are said to bring good luck to person who looks after them. There are ebay buying guides for haunted items which make great reference when browsing.