View Single Post
Old 17-01-2019, 10:08 PM
Newbie ;)

You are just another lost soul on this planet... If you feel "ancient", it's probably because you have come here more recently and you still hold some of your identity... and brain. Don't worry, if you recycle here a dozen of times, you will get dumb down like the rest of the zombies you see around...

When I was younger, I also had a strange dream that something happened with Earth, probably related to the Sun. I was just at my village, in my house, so it was the realistic type of dreams. Something happened outside and we all got out to see it. It was like a huge "storm" that I've never seen before. It was absolutely terrifying. But then we all died and the sky turned red. I felt how I was released from the body, and it turned to be actually the greatest experience I had in my life... It's really possible that we may witness some catastrophic event here, and this is what maybe we came to watch... who knows. Sorry to say, but you will not "save humanity", although this event may be part of restarting it in a some more functional way. I'm trying to determine if we have reached peak idiotism and dysfunctionality, since this may be one clue for a reboot. I can't imagine we are far from it... Humans are really horrific creatures, can't pick a better word, spend more time with animals, they look more intelligent and empathic. But the worse part is that you are also a human, so, super nova sounds like the ultimate solution to me... Although it will be probably just a solar flare combined with the weak magnetic field. This is the so called "killshot" theory. So, here is an advice that I got from someone else, he was just living in a foreign country, but it's the same - just think of life here as a temporal experience, like you are on a vacation. Imagine you can leave that place at any moment, and use the time to experience it while you still can. The problem is that we are brainwashed and we lose perspective here, living feels like eternity... You must somehow break this feeling, it's an illusion. Life here is so fragile, you can literally die tomorrow...

Also try to have some fun here, while you still can. It's hard, I know, it's a dump, and it's especially difficult for someone with IQ above 80. Not sure if it can be of any help, but recently, I got into baking bread. Now I'm trying using sourdough. It's kind of practical science, you work with a particular life form, which is in the core of the life here. If it's legal in your country you can brew also wine/bear/vodka... it's a similar principle. So - find hobbies...

If you want to save something, save a dog, a cat,a pigeon... It seems much more noble to me... and most people will actually agree. Humans like to watch movies, right... And in these moves, they constantly kill each other, no worries. But if they kill a dog, that's when they feel they did something wrong. Nobody wants to watch a dog to die. So... don't feel bad that you don't like humans, even they don't like each other. Really, who likes them... There is nothing wrong with empathy, just wrong target - you need a conscious being. If you are forced to choose between another human and being alone, you are right, being alone is much better.