View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 03:02 AM
Administrator
Hello

I do not put things in the "box" of any religion a Ghost, Spirit, Demon, Entity, ET, Mystical Creature ext are all the same in the realm of what we term the Paranormal World. They exist on some level of being I feel. What I struggle with is how now days its very hard to get a Priest out to Bless a House or Cleanse a House, trust me I have had many cases where the home owner has tried. This opens that door to those "Paranormal Investigators" that might or might not hold the needed training to help out but have the right intentions at times.

I know well there are some very dark forces out there, that I too feel that if let grow might well do real harm. I have been scratched like they show on the show's felt and seen things like the wind they show. The worst is something they seem to rarely touch on and that is the "smell" that death has. Maybe that is pushing the boundaries to what a viewer would accept to have your audience loosing their cookies everywhere.

I do feel there are dark things that we need to be aware of as the world seems to be in a phase of change and that pull is greater to the want to understand how death works. We too have a more open communication tool with the internet at our fingertips to spread things more in the stories we can share. We are more open to discuss where when I grew up it was a taboo and maybe a trip to the Rubber Room if discusses.

I was watching Paranormal 911 and I have to have an interest in this one some as I have had phone calls where the phone is not in existence. One was a call from a man that told me he was in trouble that he was going to be killed and needed help NOW. This was before call display numbers or cell phones, yet every night I got the same phone call come to me. Finally the phone company ran the number for me, and it was from a murder victim and his phone was out of service. Yet my phone noted an incoming call from his number. How who knows.

I have been to places in England that have such a dark past, let into areas of a church in once case where there are torture items from a past Priest in it. A dark attic room, in a church that is not noted on any tourist map. I was wondering the graveyard wondering why so many were buried outside the existing walls of the church. Noted by the Reverend that ran the church whom came outside to talk with me. She said that there was a bad flu epidemic that took a toll on the village that room had to be made.

The church had a "dark" feeling to it like it was heavy, and when I told her how I felt about it she invited me inside to see it . She went around opening all the doors and said take your time look where you want to. Take any pictures you want to. We found the room and went up into the space. I cleansed it some up there as it was heavy and dark. She said she never went up there, and it was not open often. If there is a darkness that was man made it was in that room.

I too have had experience of darkness that I not man nor beast but too understand that we are but a spec in a vast Universe that has to be full of many things we have yet to experience.

I do agree that we should not speak openly the names of things we call "demons" as that might well give more energy to the powers available. Too at times I know well prayer is not a blessing that will work, at times it takes more than one method to clear a space, and more than one simple visit. I have been called out with many different faiths, church and investigator and we all work as "one" for the over all good. We might well all call it something different but in the end stay on the same page we need to clear the space.

Where are we going hmmm some say to "H" and back. But I note that both up and down have an "H" in them.

I think that our real concern is how we are handling the oceans and air we need to survive life on Earth.

Lynn