View Single Post
Old 24-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Tipareth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energyatwork
It still amazes me that people think Indigo is something new. ALL it is, is a new label for something that has been around as long as mankind. Nancy Anne Tappe is simply an oppertunist who saw a way to make money; Indigo children, kids with indigo auras. Of course only she could see them!
She did not even have the sense to realize that she has made life far harder for people your age and younger to fit in the world.
Angelicorin do not belive all you are told. EVERYBODY has a choice its called free will. Spirituality is simply a wish to be an expression of love without condition during your time on Earth, even if only for a moment or two at a time. All else is often based on pure ego.
I do not mean to offend but please realize just how much ego/arrogance your post exhibits. Please do yourself a favor just be who you are; there is no need for New Age labels that give a false sense of self importance. Yes you are different but if you are not careful you will push people away from you because of your attitude, not because you are different

I agree with this, in the way that indeed there's a lot of ego in some of those books, and inflated names...

I do believe that our souls incarnate on Earth, but also other planets. But this is normal, this is ordinary, and does not need names to separate groups. It's not such big deal, universe is so vast, and souls are living lives in many planets, galaxies etc But one cannot be 100% sure that in a previous life was on certain planet, out of this galaxy for example... I am very skeptical about this. How can one be so sure, when one cannot even remember well the childhood, or even some things from few years ago... Maybe is my limitation, but I look around and people forget a lot. lol

So those names - indigo, crystal, golden or whatever are creations of the ego, in my opinion... It gets easier to feel good about your child, or about yourself.. when it's hard to adapt, comes the thought and feeling... 'that's because I am not from here, I am different, I am indigo etc etc' But what if you are not that special? What if these are pure deceptions?

What if it's more simple than we might think...? We all are made out of light, and names to separate groups are not beneficial.. Love and aspiration toward divine is all that matters.