Thread: My story
View Single Post
Old 29-08-2011, 10:42 PM

My story

Dear readers,

I am 20 years old and have got some issues/questions.
I don't know wether I am spiritual or not, I don't know wether it does excist or doesn't excist. I have no idea if it excist, but I also don't know if it does'n't excist.

My story:
The last 2 years have been pretty depressing for me, I have been struggling heavily with OCD.

My ''telepathy'', the last couple of months I have had many expierences while watching a movie/serie/tv or whatever where I felt what was coming. For example: what somebody says, what happens, or whatever. I also have had this a couple of times with people in general, but especially with television, it creeps me out that I tend too guess what happens the next second, I don't know where to place.

Just to name an example:
A couple of months ago I was watching the sopranos the 5th season or whatever. The son of the main character (MC) had no plans or whatsoever what to do with his life, than one episode his was running outside and the MC drove by, by coincedence, he got in the car of the MC and I just literally popped up the text he was going to say, almost 100% the same, the content was def 100% the same: ''I am joining the army''. I had no clues or whatever to guess that on logic thinking, he never had brought it up before.

These kind of things also happen in ''real'' life where I sometimes just guess what a person will say or do.

My father has always been very good in guessing the prices of certain things, he has told some stories where he at work had a co-worker who just bought a new book, my father guessed the price right with the two decimals ($98,25), also he tends guess something very good when for example my mother bought something new (clothes)

It might have something to do with my OCD (my father probably has it too, although he hasnt comfirmed that) and than selective memory, but it just feels super super weird. I also just get mad when I have it right again.\

I have many more example, but none where I can think of now.

Sorry for my super bad English at the moment, normally I write much better. I don't know what it is today.

Please let me know what you think and what your advice will be. Also: in what way does OCD relate to telepathy?