View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 06:03 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
How is it (and I think this goes to BL's point) that my counterpart, with whom I am not even particularly friendly in the external world, has been going through the same process at the same speed and has remained a perfect energetic complement every step of the way? That is fascinating to me.

Yes, this was my entire point and it actually supports the theory that as one twin elevates their vibrational frequency the other twin will benifit as well since they mirror each other in perfect resonnance. My TF was 20 when I met her and I was 30. I haven't seen her since (5.5yrs) yet my feelings for her have remained steadfast. How can that be possible since people change so much in their early 20's and I know I'm a completely different person as well after going through a spiritual awakening. I wonder if the intensity of our connection is a function of a slight change in our vibrational frequency. When the Pull is strong maybe that actually means one of us grew which put us out of harmony. Maybe the pull that is felt is what causes the other person to grow as well so that we're back at the same frequency and in harmony.

Seems to me the connection has always been the most intense around a period of growth.