View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 10:50 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
There is a book written in my language by an author of my nationality that I found completely mesmerising when I read it. It was one of those books that you repeatedly skip while looking for material in a public library, but somehow you notice it every time you are there. Well for me it was. but once I decided to pick it up and read it I was blown away. The book itself can stand beside the works of Castaneda and approaches the same topic of dream realities and other world which exist in second attention like Castaneda calls it. I am mentioning this because the author if this book, choose to search for lost world of Atlantis, Lemuria and Mu civilisation as a project that was given to him by his guide while in other state of awareness. It was to be something like thesis for a degree, so he find a purpose in his work and in a way graduates in it. His research was also centred in finding out how and when the great split happened between our civilisation and the worlds of other beings which he believed once lived all together on Earth. His experiences and voyages into time of Atlantis and even before are just marvellous to read through, and there is a great deal of information about what was happening there although a lot of it constantly feels completely surreal, which makes total sense. I tried to pick up the book again recently, but was not able to fight myself through even the first pages, because the fact remains that the begging is really written clumsily and not connected at all. Later on it really starts to connect so the reading is much easier. I just felt like mentioning it, but sadly I do not think it was translated to English.. I could find if there is a translated version though.
Interesting. Can you give some briefs hints about what it was about that might shed light on my bafflement by the subject. Alternate worlds? Alternate realities? This world as we know it? I'm curious.