Thread: Aura Soma
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM
Guide
[quote=7th Sister]

I clearly recall her saying we should try not to refer to the book too much and to be guided by our own intuition as we all inherently ' Know; what we need.

That's good to hear as the way I use them is clairvoyantly which I know is not the usual way. I get the bottles in my third eye usually to a situation or question I'm asking. By now, I know what the bottles mean to me. Interestingly though, I sometimes get colour combinations which I know don't exist in aura soma, like turquoise/yellow. I do have about 7 of the bottles which I use from time to time but I want to start to try to heal some physical symptoms which were as a result of trauma (one trauma to the throat and one trauma to the abdomen). I'm thinking of maybe the physical rescue bottle for the throat? Would you have any pointers for me in choosing a bottle for this purpose?

"I have used the deep magenta pomander after reflexology treatments in the past as it helps the body to utilise the benefits of the improved flow of energy"

I know a cranio sacral therapist who used to finish her treatments with red/red on the feet.

And you have inspired me to rediscover this skill and start incorporating into my healing work.

That's fantastic.

I could write so much more...

Please do, I'd love to hear more.