View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 05:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
For the whole world to snap out of its shame and fear would take a miraculous act of God or Divine Love. It is something totally way beyond my capability and I know this. It is one of the reasons I am careful about calling myself God - because I just don't have that kind of ability.

I think that self empowerment helps people snap out of their own shame and fear. But calling oneself God is a double edged sword when it comes to such things.

The term "I Am God" is only a half truth. It empowers the self, but the self will never have the ability to save the whole world. So in a sense "I Am not God" - because I am limited. Even self realised saints are limited. There is not one enlightened being who could save the whole world. All that enlightened beings have done is save themselves.

It would take God almighty to save everyone. Not an enlightened man. Such is the paradox of I AM. This is why I disagree with Hinduism and the New Age. They claim "I Am God" yet they cannot save the world.

I see you still struggle with this. It's as if you are fighting yourself. You want better, you know, there is something more. Something deeper within yourself. Yet, you fight against it. You reject it. Some would call this ego, but those are merely just labels that we use to identify things within our reality.

I think you fail to understand the awakened being. And fail to understand the scope of such an achievement within the world. For when we work on ourselves, when we heal ourselves, when we better ourselves, we heal and better the world.

What you are asking and wanting is for "God" to come here, and violate every person's freewill, and everyone's life path, for a notion to "save" the world. Now you are stepping into the dogma of religion. Yet, you said you are a person, and a person is limited and you cannot do this.. Yet, somehow you accept the notion that God could become this "human" and can save the world.. Now you are creating a paradox within your thinking. Either human is limited and can't do it. Or human is not limited and can do it. Which is it? You say a human is not God, yet, you can accept that God can be a human. So... Do you see where this is going?