View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Charliemcsnarly

unconditional love, regardless of others' ignorance

Hello, I'm new to this forum, but it's amazing.

I was wondering people's thoughts on this. Over the last couple of years I've been waking up to so much, and when you do then there becomes a strong intent to wake up more, hence you open your mind and discover a vast depth to the world that not many can see.

It's funny because you spend your whole egoic life wanting to know more or thinking you know more than everyone else, but when you start actually seeing more, not only does your ego start to fall away, but also it becomes painfully frustrating that hardly anyone else can see it too. Not only that but they tend to have a naive arrogance about knowing so much more than you etc.

How do you have unconditional love for everyone when they display such stubborness and arrogance. I can see that it's not their fault, and that I was there and blah blah, but it's harder than it sounds, especially when you see people all around selling themselves out or playing roles in society. They can seem like sheep who are so stupid they don't even know they're just going along with the collectively hypnotised. And on top of that they may run you down.

It's a tough one.