View Single Post
Old 20-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverbethesame
Does an unborned baby that died by miscarriage has a soul? What happen to them after that?

How far along was this particular baby when it was miscarried? I ask because afterlife evidence (i.e. channeled beings) tells us that the soul typically enters the fetus around the three month mark in the pregnancy. This is why the risk of miscarriage is significantly lowered at twelve weeks (or three months). From this point on, the soul spends some time in the fetus and some time in the afterlife preparing to be born. It appears that the soul doesn't stay completely in the fetus until birth.

Why do miscarriages occur? A lot of times it is because there was a change in plans, so to speak. When someone gets pregnant, it is because some soul has decided that those parents would be good parents to have. The soul chooses to be born there to grow spiritually. If however, the situation changes (i.e. the parent's shape up their life and become better parents), then the baby may not be able to learn what it was supposed to, so it chooses not to take the risk of being born. Normally, if this is going to happen, it happens by the three month mark - but not always.

Baby who are miscarried later typically die so that the parents can learn some lesson in spiritual growth. These fetuses do indeed have souls and will be waiting as young adults for their parents when it's their time to move on into the afterlife. All will be well!

Any parents out there who have had a miscarriage should know that it's in NO way their fault! There is nothing anyone can do to prevent a miscarriage, if there is spiritual reason why it occurred (which there almost always it).

I hope this helps!

-Andrew
EternityForAllRadio.com