View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 05:30 AM
Master
I am sort of sketching here trying to understand my own dilemma …..

I suppose if your past life and collective conditioning (my Grandmother represented) came from a sort of close-knit tribal/clan setting and a Nature based Culture where you merged your consciousness with the Totality of Nature i.e. lived in a kind of a “Cosmic Womb” situation – well, then you don’t want anything in this life more than to go back to that kind of emotional security it provided – because it is like living in a “Cosmic Marsupial’s Pouch”.

But humanity no longer lives those times – you remember – plus it seems evolution has different ideas as well and out of the “Pouch” you have to emerge at one point - feeling extremely vulnerable to ‘external weather patterns’ of this alien, confusing new world that no longer reflects the Oneness with Nature and the Natural Laws.

So one of the evolutionary lessons for one’s soul here perhaps could be to learn to rely on one’s inner ‘marsupials pouch’ security instead - (not collective) – no matter what kind of challenging situations external circumstances bring – such as a difficult childhood experiences later within the 'family environment'.

Here the archetypal witch (a Narcissist) opposing the archetypal hero’s quest for strengthening inner core values and inner emotional security comes in handy (though it feels as handy as holes in your head), a witch who will not stop at anything – no matter how diabolical in effort to tear those archetypal hero's inner value systems and inner emotional security structures down.

A Narcissist does everything possible so that people around him/her would not establish themselves in their own inner - independent personal authority and have a voice. Yet, thanks to the witch – this is what potentially gets established.

Totally blabbering here but something like that.