View Single Post
Old 28-12-2010, 10:55 PM
Manda0922

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Dearest Manda

What a beautiful experience, many people do not get a visit from a love one, and long for one desperately. Sounds to me like you where given gifts in your dream.
Sometimes souls ( people we love deeply) have other work they may be doing on otherside, and apparently it takes an enormous amount of spirit energy to visit). Maybe your mum trusts that you have a inner wisdom & insight , her love is a part of you. Maybe you no longer need signs that way. She most certainly gave you a beaufitul message.. 21 doves when u were born *how wonderful .. absolutely gorgeous*
I know you feel sad and confused, this will pass. Sounds like you are about to embark on a wonderful journey! You will sort her meanings out when the time is right for you.
I dont know your own symbols of doves or your Mums ..
To me they are God signs as well as signs of love & peace. To me they are blessings and 3 is a great number .. the number of wishes for example .
Would love to hear your meaning of doves and the symbols surrounding your birth.
Blessed are thee that walks in the light!

Love and Light
:)

Thank you so much for your reply!
I honestly have no idea what the white doves mean but she kept saying it over and over again until she faded away so I know it must have some kind of importance to it....I wish I knew

The dream started with us walking in the streets of my old neighborhood that I grew up in as a young child (she did not live there with me)
it was very very late in the night and no one else was around. it was all very quiet except for her and I.
when she told me she would no longer be able to visit me anymore the thoughts in my head were...why? Don't you want to see me anymore? And don't you want to see my children?? It was the same thoughts I had for so long before she passed due to her smoking...which I hated so much. It was such an INTENSE dream that I was almost afraid to open my eyes because I thought I would see her standing next to my bed! I finally opened my eyes and laid awake for about 20min. Shortly after I fell back asleep is when I heard my name being called.

As for the doves I don't know of any doves surrounding my birth and to me doves mean peace and love as well. I forever will hold this dream close to my heart and wish I could replay it over and over again. And I will always hope I can find the true meaning of it.

Although my mom and I weren't as close as her or I would have hoped I still long for her to be near me and miss talking to her on a daily basis.

Thank you again for your reply