View Single Post
Old 15-09-2017, 12:26 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

I think your "Christ" or "holy spirit" also don't know about what I ask? Never mind, I can give you a simple answer.

When I'm 27 years old, the creator show me ---- my baby . Then he pull off my baby skin and the astral light inside my body is seen. It's a set of light as the arrangement of the Cosmos. Then he's rectifying my astral light or life-light . That means, my life or karma and my destiny has changed by Creator. Then he recovered my light using my skin putting by the side of the light.

This light is not the universe or never connected to the universe. And you can't go to universe through astral light or astral playground. This is a astral playground because we dream here but no one can find it here. It can record the karma of a person and it's from our parents. It can be from your mother or from your father side. And your ancestors seeds are all staying here to be rebirth again. But they're so many ancestors inside a body and the chance to rebirth is very limited.

When a person meditate his consciousness is rambling into the "empty" space in our body and not yet see the astral light. When a person reaches there (your consciousness shrink to a smaller size) you'll feel that the light is very strong and energy is very strong there. But it's because your consciousness is too weak to feel a little light there. So it's obvious a mistake to say it has energy there.