View Single Post
Old 15-09-2017, 11:19 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy; Whats the point..?.. we both know you will just use my answers to promote further confusion and rivalry....You see yourself as "superior" to evryone and therefore just do not even listen to ANYTHING that anyone says to you - so what IS the point in even trying with you..??.. I mean - on another thread you just blatantly said that MY respsonses should be "discounted" - so why should I bother to respond to YOU at all..??..

Ive told you, you are simply not ready - nowhere near ready to hear any legitimate spiritual truth -you just make a MOCKERY of it all - you live a purely delusional fantasy - and what is worse, you KNOW it is purely fantasy and are just playing some stupid petty minded game here - you ARE a charlatan Jeremy.. Speak to me WHEN and IF you decide to treat this respectfully... If you insist on this fantasy delusional game though then I have nothing to say to you - pointless..

You are asking me to explain quantum energetic interactions to the mind of a three year old child equivalent - the spiritual child that you are, doesnt even yet recognise energy or its universal application at all - so the task you ask of me is next to impossible and will only serve to confuse the child even more...lol.. best not to add to your confusion...