View Single Post
Old 28-07-2019, 09:26 AM
Knower
I don't think it worked.

Well, my mom took me to a "healer" to get fixed. Apparently I had 2 demons on me, 16 entities and 2 curses. I sorta agree because some of my thoughts feel like they aren't mine, like telepathy. And if we're telepathic towards each other, I'm very sure a "demon" can put thoughts in my head.

The healer made me focus on my sacral chakra and pull this "demon" out of me. He made me breath is heavy lots of times but I feel it was only to cause the sensation of something happening to my body. I feel like I read his mind and I heard him say telepathically "I can't stop pretending" after thinking about him and wondering if he's a fake. He was also telling my mom he healed 40 people the day before, and he charges $40 a "healing" session, so that's 3200 he made in one day. I still feel the same as I did before I got "healed." Maybe he helped unblock or activate my sacral chakra.

I'm psychic and telepathic along as an empath, and I'm sure he knew because he told me I could "do this" too as he said.

I'm just skeptical because what if he's a con artist? And why does he charge for healing when it's belief in yourself that really heals you. He's charging someone something that is rightfully theirs and that's healing. When I was high on weed, I thought "what if f*cked up my chakra?" Thoughts?