View Single Post
Old 26-06-2017, 05:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1

My partner Peter died in January 2017. One night about a week after he passed, I was lying in bed waiting for sleep to come with my hands across my chest. I suddenly felt a hand placed on mine, and when I looked up I clearly saw the apparition of peter moving away to the right of my bed. A few nights later, I awoke and saw him near my bed. He did not speak and neither did I feel afraid. Then, shortly after that one morning I heard him calling me to wake up. I was hoping for more visitations like this, but sadly there have not been any more since. I do however, feel a gentle touch on my head, neck, and hands, on a daily basis, and sense that it is him. You are very lucky Dixie – what does your husband say to you? Like you as well, I get comfort from this, but would give the world to have his physical presence and be able to talk to him. I am going though very painful grieving, and cry myself to sleep every night. I read that after death communications are very common, and can range from dream visitations, and apparitions, to hearing a loved one’s voice, and in some cases, even receiving telephone calls from the deceased. Other signs are finding feathers and coins, or having objects moved like photographs. I would be very interested Dixie to hear about further communications from your husband, and hope there will be many.