View Single Post
Old 19-08-2011, 04:45 PM
Knower

Usui and Kundalini reiki

I am attuned to both the Usui and the Kundalini reiki system just recently. But there is something I do not understand and that doesn't make any sense.

In the Usui reiki manuals, we are instructed to think reiki or simply intend the energy to flow. I have never needed to think 'reiki' to start the energy flowing, just my intention would get it going. But, in the kundalini reiki manual, again we are instructed to think "reiki" to start the energy flowing for the 1st level, and think "kundalini reiki" to start the energy if we are attuned at 2nd level (kundalini reiki).

Now normally I wouldn't pay attention to the words used, since I didn't think they hold any base in the energetic process that goes on within. But the kundalini reiki manual implies otherwise, since we are told to think two different things, depending on our attunement level.

Basically what I really want to know is, how do I intend to use either the Usui or Kundalini system? I'm hoping I can get a clear answer here, since I can't find one anywhere else.