View Single Post
Old 26-03-2018, 10:59 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowzie
It's almost been two months since my ex broke up with me. We were together 7 years. I've known her for more than 18 years. She was my childhood sweetheart. I was 8 when I met her. Unfortunately, I'm stuck living with her till I find a place of my own.

I signed on FB quickly, and discovered she's already in a relationship with someone. My heart shattered instantly. I'm still trying to get over things, and she's already moved on. It's as if I never existed.

How do I heal from this?

The SECRET of Letting Go by Guy Finley
Teach Only Love by Gerald Jampolsky
A Course In Miracles
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
The Edgar Cayce Companion by B. Ernest Frejer

This is something that takes quite some time and dedication to SELF . FIND THE LOVE within Self ...... it never was her Love you were FEELING , just your LOVE FLOWING. You turned it off by thinking it was gone. You are BLOCKING it due to some false beliefs and Conditioned thinking patterns, not unusual , nothing you did wrong , nothing to Judge about Self or her.
Spend as much time in Nature as you can , take up camping, hiking, exploring. Nature is the Quickest Way to Heal ~

You may find she comes back to you after some time. However, do not CLING to that!