View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Hi Shivani,

Opposites appear in duality and in that duality there also appears the idea of nonduality, which states that each of the opposites are the other and the one love in action dreaming difference where there is none.

I pass on why or how the appearance of duality manifests when from a non dual perspective nothing is happening at all:) Bruce Chatwin in his excellant book "The Song Lines" describes an occasion when he was driving with some Aborigini's who were singing about what was round the next bend. When he asked them why they were singing about that they said that if they didn't sing about it, nothing would be there:) So maybe its focussed awareness imagination by the universal mind that manifets something from nothing based on all the senses which is why I cant put my hand through the kitchen table as least last time I tried:)

Maybe I'll start a thread on that to see what people have to say about that.
Thank you for that, but at the moment it's not making much sense to me and so, I need to re-read it a few times from the non-dual perspective....bear with me.

The reason why I cannot place my hand through a table is due to covalent bonding. I sorta learned that in the 8th grade. lol