Thread: Seeing 2's
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 05:02 AM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeland
11:11 is a blessing as it represents a major cosmic shift indeed. However it can include something wonderful but also something that will shake the foundations of your reality, bringing down the Old in you so the New can come...this can be painful sometimes. 11:11 i feel in your case combines with all other angel numbers that flood your life lately. About missing the mark with you regarding the message, the universe doesn't make mistakes. Just wait patiently for the whole message/code to be complete, then many things will make sense, trust me ;)

My experience is kinda crazy as well; Been sighting 11:11 and 1:11 for 12 years (some days I would sight the 4 occurrences of 11:11 and 1:11). For a few months I have also been sighting times with other 3 pair numbers;
Today it was the turn for 2:22pm, 3:33pm, 4:44pm and 5:55pm; weird, I know, but this is happening and it is DEFINETELY not just coincidences. Think about it? What are the odds? Sometimes I tell people about it to see if the ocurrences are influenced by me mentioning about them but no, they keep happening ...

I simply pray an our father's prayer when I sight any of these times

Note: About a year ago I mentioned (and showed) one occurrence of 11:11 (microwave time) to my then-stepson; interesting enough he started experiencing the 11:11 as well for a little while, as if I transmitted this energy or 'ability' to him In the same manner I showed several occurrences to my then-wife but no, she never experienced herself this phenomenon, maybe because she was paying too much attention to the Kardashian show