View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 03:24 PM
Master
Jesus-Solar Lords/Mystery Schools

I found this mystic from American named Tricia McCannon and her work is amazing!

She talks about her mystical visions and clairvoyant experiences of Angels, Guides and Masters

One of the things I find most fascinating is her work on "The Solar Lords"

These Higher Entities are basically the direct expressions of the Father-God. There are four of them and one of them is the soul we knew as Jesus Christ. He is the "head" and called in ancient mystery schools- Sanat Kumara. This Divinity-energy incarnates into a world anytime He is needed and usually he dies or resurrects in some form or another. When it came to human history, when he came as Jesus he literally died on a cross and resurrected himself.

This Mystic found the missing links of Paganism, Christianity, Mysticism, Native-American Twisted Hair Elder Traditions, Wicca, and Hinduism and found all the connections through her own visions and work with Spirit-Guides.

The reason I find her work so affirming is that there is a current scholar named Dr. Michael Heiser who is an expert on the Old and New Testaments. He actually knows more than the biggie Bart Ehrman. Heiser has discovered in old texts that there are not only Aliens (Which Tricia McCannon also mentions in her works) but also a Divine Council of "Sons of God" and Angels who oversee and fit the categories of McCannon's visions.

If you always had trouble connecting the dots between the Christ-Mysteries, Horus Legends, Catholicism, Spirituality, Native -American shamanism here is the woman with the best answers. And it helps that she is a very well liked clairvoyant who has done thousands of readings.

I hope you enjoy. This video was presented by Dolores Cannon. A lot of you Spiritual Nerds like me know who she is. She fits in those categories with Edgar Cayce, James Van Praagh, etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceF9GbsqrWI