View Single Post
Old 29-01-2013, 06:37 PM
mom

I have actually read a lot about elementals and have had experiences seeing, communicating with them. However, my experience has been the polar opposite of yours. Which is why I initially questioned it. I would probably say, and this is more just throwing out the idea to you to think over... that since you seem to be having re-occuring experiences revolving around bf/gf stuff, sex, intimacy, that it is either the same energy or it is you.
A few years back I had a situation where I felt I was being attacked or bothered relentlessly by an anergy, and I had myself so incredibly freaked out. I kept searching for answer, and one day it just hit me and clicked...it is not even really there. As soon as I acknowledged that it was all gone. It has always made me wonder if sometimes the things we freak out about is ourself on some level, that we are freaking ourself out.
Is there some kind of an issue with you about intimacy and those things in your life? (Not that I want you to answer, but to ask yourself). If so, that may be a high red flag that this may have more to do with you than something else. If not, than I would start to look at it as the same spirit.