View Single Post
Old 29-05-2020, 04:56 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
For me, it has always been magickal.

As a kid, I use to take off at night and enjoyed my time in the darkness. Back then, coming face to face with a skunk, and not getting sprayed, were moments I will never forget.

As an adult, the magick only expanded. My childhood adventures continued as an adult. I can not count the number of encounters I had with rattle snakes and never was bitten. I remember one night that was pitch black. I was up in the mountains. I proceeded thru the darkness and all of a sudden was told to stop. I had come to a sharp canyon wall. One more step and I would have been a goner. Then later on, all of a sudden, I heard the sound of a rattler. My little voice told me to walk backwards for a ways and wait. When my little voice gave me the okay, I continued. I can not remember how many times that scenario played out that night.

One night, it was pitch black. I did not want to sleep on the mountain.... when all of a sudden, the trail lite up with a purple light.

Then there are the times a fog like appears in the low humidity air and then those who work with me appear sitting on bleachers.

I can go on and on...... with a lot of magickal adventures.

The best times of my life!

I am very glad to read this and can relate to it with my own experiences in nature.