View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 05:05 AM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I personally don't think talking in tongues is anything to do with being a holy roller, rolling around and talking gibberish. We all talk a new language when we are coming from our inner Being, its a language that the carnal minded don't understand. But there are many who think that they are special because they talk gibberish, they think that they are blessed by the holy spirit, they even make others in the church feel inferior because they don't talk this gibberish.

Its just all a misinterpretation of scripture which so many do, and hence, so many belief systems.

I have witnessed certain individuals who, while in a state of deep meditation, or hypnosis, appear to relive a past life, which I believe is simply a merging of the present mind with the living mind of one of their apparent dead ancestors, where, through the senses of their ancestor in the past, they are able to experience the life and environment of that time, and while in their present apparent comatose state, they speak in the tongue of their ancient ancestor, a language which they of the present have never before heard.

It is my belief that the mind of the past, who has received a visitation of the mind of one of his far distant, and at that point in time, unborn descendant of the future, through the mind of his as yet unborn descendant, the ancestor receives visions of the future: visions for which in his day, the terminology to express that which he is seeing, had not yet evolved.

To him, a Black Hawk Helicopter would be seen as a grasshopper that spits fire from its tail, with wings above its head that roar with the sound of a mighty waterfall as it moves.

Perhaps one day, you may receive a visitation from one of your as yet unborn descendants of the future, and through the visions you receive while merged with their fourth dimensional mind, you may babble incoherent words in a language of the far and distant future, as you utter prophetic words of things that have happened in their already determined past, but which, are yet in your undetermined future.

Just as we, who are micro universal bodies, which are created in the image and likeness of the macro universal body, develop a mind/spirit, that is the controlling godhead to our bodies, so too, the macro universal body has evolved within itself a Supreme Personality of Godhead, which is the greater evolved "collective mind" of mankind, or the "Light of Man," who was the light and the life within the creative God at the beginning of this cycle of universal activity.

To the scientist, “Mankind” is the observable most high in the creation, and Lord of creatures, to the true religious mind, Mankind, who is the physical most high to have evolved within the macro body, is but the prototype of the Most High invisible Mind/Spirit to have evolved and he is “The Son of Man” who is Lord of all spirits and the supreme personality of Godhead and ruler of this created universal body.

Just as it is possible for you, the mind/spirit, to pass through the veil into the inner most sanctuary, which veil has now been torn, giving you access to the holy of holies within, and there, communicate with your seemingly dead ancestors in their own particular point in time, so too the “Son of Man,” who dwells in the higher and invisible dimension, can descend into his dead past, within his universal body, and communicate with his ancestral minds who dwell within him.

Come travel with me on a journey through time;
Not in some capsule, but in our minds.
To the inner most sanctuary will we descend,
To the single cell from which your body began.
In the Holy of Holies, where all is one,
Where all of space and time is joined.
We'll mingle there with other minds,
From other lands, in other times.
Minds of the past who seem dead and gone
And minds of the future, who are yet unborn.
For they in THEIR time, whether here on this world,
Or some distant planet to which they've been lured,
Will enter their inner most sanctuary too,
And there perhaps, they might merge with you.
Ah! To travel through space in the wink of an eye
Merged with your child from some world way on high,
And if this is but madness, then madness it be,
So come my mad brothers, come, fly with me....By S-word.

A two dimensional being, having width and breadth, but no height, could only experience a one dimensional world. All shapes to that being, whether they are square, circular, triangles, etc, etc, would appear as one dimensional lines, unless it was lifted up by some outside force in order to look down from above on his two dimensional world.

So too, we, the invisible fourth dimensional minds that are developing in these three dimensional bodies, are able to descend through time and visit our (Not dead) but living ancestors in their point in time, and while merged with our minds, they will speak in the tongues of angels/spirits, who ascend and descend on the heads of man.

There are of course, those actors who roll around the floor talking gibberish, like someone possessed of demons.

Last edited by S-word : 07-06-2012 at 06:41 AM.