View Single Post
Old 26-08-2018, 12:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
How can i contact my guides and can i be able to listen clearly to them ?

Do they will answer the call, present themselves if they're asked ? Or can they choose not to ?

Does the communication is done in with precise words or can it consist only in vague feelings, sensations ?

Anyone can contact their guides and hear clearly the answers.
They are always with you. They can change as you change. As you grow from one thing to another, your guides can change so the new guide/s can help with the new you. But some stay your whole life, and some come and go as you change. You also have access to a guide for everything. There is a computer guide and a cooking guide and a sailing guide, etc, etc, etc. Whatever you need help with, you can call on a specific guide to help with that.

If you don't ask, they can't answer. So a clear understanding of what you want will give you a clearer answer.

As to how you can hear them, it is like anything else that you have learned in your life. It takes a willing heart and practice, practice, practice. It is a skill, and it is like a muscle you have to learn to develop. Some people just have this skill - maybe they learned it in a past life, and remembered it early on - not sure how that works. I know I didn't want to learn how to contact my guides until my 50's and only then because my children could, and they told me I could as well. So, the children teaching the parents.

A good book to start with is Learning to Channel, by Sanaya Roman. It is ok to read a bit and think about it and do it on your own time line. Take it as it comes to you. If you get impulses, do that thing. Everyone is different, we all learn differently, but this is a good road map to get started with.

Hope this helps.

Oh, and yes, they are great with energy, and sending energy and love and clearing your energy. Even if you can't hear them, ask and allow that they are helping you and you will get the help, whether you can hear it or not. If you want, you can start at the top, with whoever your "guru" I guess you could say is. I'm speaking of Jesus, or Budda, or whoever you feel a connection with. That way there is no misinterpretation of who is helping you and it comes from the light.