View Single Post
Old 15-11-2017, 05:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
From the Wild Unknown, The Devil and two of pentacles. I am getting the keys words bondage/attachment. I think with the two of pentacles,maybe there is a lot of desire and ambition, and that is not a bad thing to me, but it could be when your too attached or invested in an outcome. Maybe work on detachment, find a balance and ask yourself where can you let go a little more...

Question: Traveling outside the state with my family a good idea for the Holidays? ( or should I stay in cant decide).

The Ancestor, The Child ~ from the Fantod pack.

This question has an important significance relating to a male figure of the past, spiritual dna, past life connection to the place you are likely to visit, however the timing and resources for what you seek isn't right now, as this isn't the right time to ask the question to have the best possible outcome/ fresh start/ childlike newness spiritually for you in the future, so you should wait for now.

I hope this helps somehow.

Question I am currently having some difficulty with a person named T, their behavior is rough. What do the cards advise about how to handle this ?