View Single Post
Old 21-10-2013, 05:59 AM
MadamStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maguru
How do you know when you are connected to the vibrations?

I've had experience of people feeling good about their actions or enjoying them but are actually causing harm to another. Sometimes, the feel good mentality doesn't recognize the consequences of their actions.

Interesting. I suppose some are misguided into feeling good about something that hurts another. I wonder if those people can honestly say what they did made them feel good--or that the result ended well, as in karma did not come back to bite them into feeling bad themselves. I do believe in 'what goes around comes around'. Perhaps this is where we learn our lesson, so to speak. Or this is exactly how we learn to distinguish right from wrong, good from bad by the results we receive in this world--the outcomes of our actions.

I do think as humans we must learn to be the judge of the two in a way that encompasses not just our own desires but the rest of the whole... and maybe some are not born with this sense of what is good for others over self. But, I think it is up to us to learn or else we create a sadness for others that we must also live within ourselves. Since, all things/people are very connected.

But to answer your first question, when you are feeling unconditional love--a pure emotion, you know that you are connected to this vibration because it seems to automatically lift others up just by being in your presence. And hatred--well, I believe others have a way of sensing it in us, and it brings us all lower.