View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 09:10 PM
dreamer

What would be a heavenly future.

If the universe works through the law of attraction, and by focusing "our" intent "we" can create "our" own future exactly how "we" want it and if "we" are one and in so being we do not need to think in terms of rules and constraints only "our" own happiness which comes from harmony........ what are "your" ideas of a heavenly future?

"Mine" would be glastonbury on pills and acid all the time except without needing to take drugs, showers, everything is free, "you" can go wherever "you" want and "every"one truly understands what unity means i.e. this tedious reality becomes a lucid dream again where I recognise my true power and am free to enjoy the potential of my mind (my meaning, your, our, everyones etc)

Might as well start attracting something worthwhile huh. "You" may ask why I am posting this if "I" believe in unity, surely "I" am just talking to "my"SELF in doing so. Well since "you" ask it passes the time and "I" am still in the process of digesting this unity thing which is why "you" are questioning "me" in the first place. When"you" stop questioning "I" will have lost my doubts.

Last edited by dreamer : 03-09-2006 at 09:18 PM.