View Single Post
Old 14-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triner
I disagree completely. There is absolutely no reason to fear That which loves us completely. None. Zero. Zilch. It's all about Love, not guilt, not sin, not fear. Love. All of those "standards" of God's put forth are just there to manipulate people. Love is it.

You want to live in guilt, sin, and fear, have at it. It's your life. Just stop trying to pull others into your pit.

First of all, I would like to say this about Triner; I love this son of a gun

I very much enjoyed and agree with what you have written on this thread. Thank you for the inspiring words.

The next thing I would like to do is address our friends Lisa and Theo. And I would ask them this; are you aware that there is a book contained within the dead sea scrolls that calls St. Paul a heritic? I believe it is a book said to be authored by James who said that Peter caledl St. Paul the apostle of the lie and warned the churches about him.

Religious leaders are fighting tooth and nail to have this book buried in a vault somewhere and never released to the public. The leaders of Christinaity are very worried about this book.... why? If it were a lie or just some fanciful tale of some random man, why the rush to keep this book out of the public eye?

And if this book be based on fact; what does that say about the religion that has told us that the Bible is God's infallible world? Could it really be God's word if it contains books written by a man who was a liar and a heritic?

I don't question the spirit of Christ or the Divine Creator... But I question the hell out of the religions that hand us down "what God said and what God teaches."

-Finis-