View Single Post
Old 22-05-2011, 12:32 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tindra

I tried praying during one such visit and botched it. I am not religious (many reasons for that) and I thought for sure the thoughts I used (I AM type of affirmations) would cause me to be hit by a lightning bolt because they felt so blasphemous. In any case, it did not help much since the last thing I remember was something grabbing hold of my ankle.

Like others have said, it is better to use prayer and positive emotions to separate yourself from these beings by ascending to a higher plane where they cannot go. You really have to feel and believe what you are saying. Directing these phrases and energies toward these beings will just make them feel offended by what you are trying to do and they might attack. When raising yourself you will find that it's like they cannot see you anymore, but you can still see them. As you go to a higher plane, they disappear. But some of these beings aren't restricted to the lower astral for some reason.

Just last night I was meditating and I spotted this black staticky thing on my wall, so I tried raising my kundalini energy, and I could feel myself go into a higher plane, but then it felt like something suddenly appeared next to me, sitting behind me. I'm pretty sure it was that reptilian. Anyways, all my chakras were activated, and I feel this thing put it's hand ontop my head (crown chakra) and start massaging it. I asked what it was doing, it didn't reply. I could feel like my consciousness and awareness was starting to fade away. Almost how it feels to pass out in real life. It was very alarming, so I immediately pull myself out of my meditation.