View Single Post
Old 21-05-2011, 05:22 PM
Tindra

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
One of the reasons I know these aren't aren't my own creations is because when I research these things, people come across the exact same things with descriptions almost identical to my experiences with them.

I know not to expect anything in the astral, and just see it as it is, because one time when talking to my spirit guide face to face, I assumed she looked different than how I was seeing her (I once caught a brief glimpse of her, and assumed she looked a certain way). Her face kept shifting in a subtle way while trying to retain a certain form, and she said "Just release any expectation of how I look and you will see me as I am."

So that is one of the first lessons I had learned.

BTW, when I started astral projecting I didn't even know aliens even existed there. So that's a pretty good confirmation in itself as to what is going on.

Well... it is still difficult not to be influenced by others. I have seen a few different kinds of aliens. One reptilian, a few hybrids, and something that looked like the Iguanoid (alien descriptions I later looked up) among other things. I have also seen that shifting that you mention too. It is annoying to see someone right in front of you and not be able to see the face or to remember it during the 100% awake state. But, all of this was after I started reading about other people's accounts. I see those astral spiders too except they do not always appear like spiders. Initially I was fascinated by it but now I am sick of being scared when I really want to go out and explore.

I tried praying during one such visit and botched it. I am not religious (many reasons for that) and I thought for sure the thoughts I used (I AM type of affirmations) would cause me to be hit by a lightning bolt because they felt so blasphemous. In any case, it did not help much since the last thing I remember was something grabbing hold of my ankle.