View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 10:56 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertical3rd?
I just started awakening my 3rd eye about two weeks ago...since then I have been having A LOT of pressure and serious headaches in the area of that chakra. I was almost to the point of giving up.

Then...just today...I was directed to an exercise to balance all of my chakras. I meditated and and balanced them and it felt euphoric. My whole being felt at peace. The pressure is still there but it feels like it widened...my headaches are much better though.

Just a few minutes ago I caught my son in a very random moment where he was actually being still. I decided since I have been yet to succeed...I would try again at seeing his aura. Where before I was practically getting nothing...on anyone...I started to see a glowing white outline all over his upper body. Mainly his shoulders on up. No colors yet, but I was just excited to get as far as I did. I will try again later on or maybe try seeing my own in the mirror.

Can anyone tell me of their experiences when they first started opening their 3rd eye? I hope I'm not getting excited over nothing.

Heres a link to the Sri Yantra,a good exercise for the third eye but dont forget the other chakras as it best to be balanced because if it opens you may see stuff that you dont want to see.
You will see what is at the same energy level as you.
If you are at a high level of Energy you will see High energy.
If you are at a low level of Energy you may see low Energy that you may not like.
https://davidji.com/meditation/sri-yantra/